On Oct 19, 2010, at 5:33 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:

> Robby Findler <ro...@eecs.northwestern.edu> writes:
>
>> How recently did the change come in that allows internal definitions
>> all over the place? And how broken did this make the stepper?
>
> Pretty broken: There are now (let () ...)s all over the place.
>
> (I've sent separate e-mail to John and Matthew.)

? I don't see that e-mail.  That may not be important.

Re: fixing stepper failures: I'm guessing that these failures have been hidden
by the test-only bug that's prevented the drdr tests from running on the
stepper for the last week.  I'm hoping that the build that's currently
preventing me from typing rapidly will also allow me to run the main test suite
manually and see what's broken.

John