On 04/22/2014 11:50 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Neil Toronto <neil.toro...@gmail.com> wrote:

The changes mostly mimic the types and test cases for flonums and flvectors,
but with adjustments to leave extflonums out of the numeric tower.
Everything passes and extflonum expressions seem to type correctly, but I
can't be sure I didn't miss anything. Can a more TR-internals-savvy person
give the changes a quick once-over?

I'll have a look at this. In general we (the TR developers) prefer to
review significant changes to TR beforehand, via GitHub pull requests.
So that would be a good thing to do in the future.

Noted, and I apologize for stepping out of bounds. Thanks for looking over it anyway.

Neil ⊥

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev