Thanks Madhan. Just to clarify - ATLAS-2459 is not yet applied, so do I
have to apply this manually to get this to work?

When trying to install the current Ranger 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT plugin with the
latest Atlas SNAPSHOT distribution I see an error in application.log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/codehaus/jackson/jaxrs/JacksonJsonProvider
    at
org.apache.ranger.plugin.util.RangerRESTClient.buildClient(RangerRESTClient.java:209)

I'm wondering if there is a conflict between the jackson-jaxrs-1.9.13.jar
in the Atlas plugin lib and the version of Jackson used in Atlas?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder