Github user Jaskey commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-rocketmq/pull/138

    @lyy4j

    1. I will still suggest resuing ConsistentHashRouter since it has a good
enough abstraction which will make your selector much cleanner and easier as
well as extensible(say specified virtual node nums, hash funtions)

    2. I will suggest we expose a more friendly interface for user to use, for
example , just let user to implement a shardingKey(MessageQueue q) method, the
`select` method should be hidden since it is not friendly enough in this case
IMO

---
with INFRA.
---