Hi all,

Roller 6.1.7 RC2 is staged:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-6.1/v6.1.7
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-6.1/v6.1.7&source=gmail&ust=1791667338142000&sa=E>

roller-6.1.x is now merged into master, and CI is green.

Matt, thanks for the offer to help! Please update your Jakarta EE PR (#154)
to fix the merge conflicts with master.
I would love to merge the Jakarta work and get on with Roller 7.

Thanks,
Dave

On Thu, Oct 08, 2026 11:34 PM, Matt Raible <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sounds good! Let me know if I can help.
>
> > On Oct 8, 2026, at 17:00, Dave <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Roller 6.1.7 RC1 is built and staged:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-6.1/v6.1.7 - Git
> tag:
> > roller-6.1.7-rc1
> >
> > I'm not calling for a vote yet. I expect more fixes to come in for 6.1.x
> > soon, so there will probably be an RC2. You're welcome to try RC1 in the
> > meantime.
> >
> > Meanwhile I want to move ahead with the Roller 7 / Jakarta EE PRs on
> > master.
> >
> > Before merging those, I plan to merge the roller-6.1.x branch into
> master,
> > so master has all of the 6.1.7 changes first.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dave
>

Reply via email to