Hi Alex,

I just look into that and found some comments from Chris[1] [2]. Once I
build first "compiler-jburg-types" compiler build fire up. Not sure how to
get it work on Jenkins. In one of the comment in code I see:

"As the compiler needs artifacts that are part of this project, the build

will fail, if the utility artifacts compiler-build-tools or compiler-jburg-types
haven't been built. We therefore have a utils profile, that builds these
prerequisites. After one build with "-P utils" has been built, the default
build should be able to do it's job."

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Falcon-Pre-Release-work-td53815.html
[2]