Hi -

I agree it is intent and trust. A couple of incidents in the long history of
POI.

(1) we discovered a GPL file that had been in the source tree for a couple of
releases and removed it.

(2) we had a complaint from the copyright holder that a test file belonged to
him. It had been there for many years. We removed it from the next release.

Anyone concerned with nit picking this should be watching every commit. In the
Incubator a mentor will bring it up then and most often say next time. Here in
a project we deal as they come and it should be on the commit.

If someone brings in a significant amount of code then a SGA may be needed
along with IP Clearance in the Incubator.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone