On Nov 22, 2017 7:02 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlosrov...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,

all you're completely right, I was a bit blind in this content and maybe we
could move that content to other website page and create new one with the
ideas you suggest here.

So for the content could be more of a hello world with steroids.

The first instructions to use Royale should be from NPM since I think is
the most quick and easy way to get Royale, right? The problem here's that
Om still need to create the NPM package. Do we know in which state are this
part?

I started working on the npm publishing scripts.  I hit a blocker because
we need to repackage Flex Falcon.  Please see the thread related to npm
publishing.

I agree that npm would the fastest way to get a working Royale app.

Thanks,
Om

Then we should put some quick example. Someone could provide what example
could be? It should be short, easy but powerful. I think it should involve
some MXML and AS3 in combination.

I could continue with HOME and FEATURES and wail for some of you that
provide with such example. What do you think?

Thanks!

Carlos