Hi Carlos,

I've pushed some changes to Slider. I created HorizontalSliderLayout to
size and position the components of the Slider. I also fixed the layout on
the HTML/JS side by adding some style commands in defaults.css.

There are a couple of issues, but you should be able to make some progress.

The tracking of the Slider thumb on HTML/JS is very jittery and not always
accurate. I'm not sure why so I will be looking into that next. I also
created a VerticalSliderLayout, but that doesn't work at all; it may have
something to do with the graphics for the track and maybe there needs to
be a vertical track.

So it is "better" and I'll continue to work on it.

—peter