Couple of thoughts:

1) Should we alter what Carlos has in some way so that we can put a copy
of it up on royale.a.o now and update it again after the first Royale
release?  I would rather have a nicer site now that has links to useful
things.  If a better site can bring in more folks between now and the
release, that would be worth it to me.  Right now what is on royale.a.o is
not attractive.  For example, if we're concerned about the "NPM" section
not being final, can we grey it out and overlay just that section with a
"Coming Soon..." stamp?

2) If we plan to use Royale to generate the site "some day", I think we
should be investing bits of time now to try to replicate it with MXML.  My
logic is that the version we generate from MXML probably has to be fully
ALv2 compatible, and in trying to emulate what Carlos has, I found that
there might be an issue with using ET-Line fonts.  If we can't use ET-Line
in the MXML version, maybe we shouldn't use it in Carlos's version as then
it will look different the day we want to cut over to the MXML version.
I'm still not clear on where the line is between the Theme and Content,
but if the choice of fonts and colors are not part of the theme it would
be nice to know what those are so they can be plugged into the MXML
example, and if other fonts are not ALv2 (or System Fonts) we need to make
sure we have a good reason to use those fonts.

My 2 cents,
-Alex