Here is my thoughts about that, cause I don't want to break anything. In
ANT build royale-sdk-description is being created in target "prebuild" -> "
create-description". I see following option:

- Check whether we have environment variables set up: env.PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME
OR env.AIR_HOME  if not make short description with "Apache Royale 0.9.0
en_US (JS)"

What do you think ? Is it sufficient ?

Thanks, Piotr

> I think I have found where those files are generated. I will think how to
> change them, but if someone have other thoughts let me know! :)
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> Alex,
>>
>> Currently in Moonshine we are using flex-sdk-description, but probably
>> after
>> first release of Royale we will use royale-sdk-description. Information
>> from
>> that file is being used to display name of the SDK.
>>
>> <http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/file/
>> t1/royale_sdk_description.png>
>>
>> Currently I have implemented logic which showing there (JSOnly), but I
>> thought that we can have such information in those files.
>>
>> May proposition having your thoughts in mind are:
>>
>> Royale JS: "Apache Royale 0.9.0 en_US (JS)"
>> Royale ASJS: "Apache Royale 0.9.0 FP11.7 AIR14.0 en_US (JS, SWF)"
>>
>> The question is where actually this file is created ? I will try to find
>> code, but any tip would be great.
>>
>> Thanks, Piotr
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/