Carlos,

I don't care which one will be the the first. We are using Josh plugin for
Code Completion and debugging in Flex/Feathers application. Put VSCode if
you want, because you are using it. Moonshine right now is very stable. We
have monthly release and upcoming will be next week.

Try and judge yourself. :)

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki