Hi Andrew,

I took a quick peek at the Adobe doc.  I'm not sure "Development Phases"
should be the first thing under "Create an application", especially given
how the Adobe doc says that some of those sub-topics are not phases.
Also, I think there is more than one way to develop an application.

My temptation is to leave "Hello, World" as the end of the "Get Started"
section.  Getting "Hello World" to work will prove that you have properly
installed the SDK.  Then, I would like to suggest tweaking the "Create An
Application" section to be where we build an app in 10 minutes.  I think
we should start with "Application Structure"  I will discuss the MVC
pattern there as an option.  Then the next section would be called
something like "A (10 Minute) Tutorial" and the sub-topics will be major
steps towards building an example app.  It will take you through building
the UI, network access, maybe data-binding, and it will address building,
debugging, and deploying the example.  It will pick up enough of the
development phase information that I don't think we'll need a separate
section for it.

I'm shutting down for tonight so I'll see what your thoughts are when I
get going again.  I could also draft my version in a branch if you don't
want to mess with the develop branch right now.

Thoughts?
-Alex