Hi,

I just merged some changes to ASDoc in the develop branch.  It is still a
work in progress, but I wanted to try out the routing feature on the
nightly ASDoc build and didn't want to use a separate branch and CI build
that could go away.

It occurred to me that if I use Anchor tags in the ASDoc's list renderers,
that Google's search engine might be able to see it and chase it. I've
implemented hash-based routing (actually, hash-bang) because it doesn't
seem to require server-side support.  It seems to work for copy/pasting
URLs and for history back/forward.  The HTML5 History API seems to require
server-side support for copy/pasting URLs.  In theory the CI server is
indexed, and in theory Google's crawler will run some JS but we'll see.

I also made some cosmetic changes to ASDoc and am working on the class
details list which is still pretty ugly.  Feedback is welcome.  Once I get
ASDoc looking a little better, it will be time to cut a release (0.9.1)
whether Google's Crawler can crawl ASDoc or not.

Looks like the nightly build built.  The main ASDoc url is:

http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale_ASDoc_Exam
ple/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/royale/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.h
tml

But now you can jump straight to BarChart, for example, by hitting this
link:

http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale_ASDoc_Exam
ple/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/royale/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.h
tml#!org.apache.royale.charts/BarChart

Later,
-Alex