I’m suggesting we have a compiler option to do it for all Object-typed
properties. This problem is not limited to objects coming from JSON.

The bracket access gets converted to dot access when google minifies the code,
so there’s no effect on the minified code other than preventing the renaming.

I’m all for making using value objects easier too.

You lost me on the part about SOAP.

Harbs