To illustrate that the VO solution is also error prone, I’m pretty sure that
this page has a mistake:
http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/RoyaleDocs_Staging/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/_site/create-an-application/application-tutorial/value-objects.html

<http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/RoyaleDocs_Staging/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/_site/create-an-application/application-tutorial/value-objects.html>

Unless I’m missing something, the following line can be renamed:
            data.message = commitObj.message;

I think it should have been:
            data.message = commitObj[“message”];

Harbs