I think I figured it out. Here’s what I did:

1. I added the w3c_css.js file to an unrelated git repo and committed it.
2. I added the properties to the file.
3. I ran git diff on the repo, which gave the the changes.
4. I copied the output into js.patch
5. I changed the path of w3c_css.js in the patch to
`js/target/downloads/browser`

That seemed to do it…

Harbs