The externs for CSSStyleDeclaration has `overflow`, but it’s missing
`overflowX` and `overflowY`.

That’s causing these two lines to fail (only in maven for some reason):

(value as UIBase).element.style.overflowY = "auto";
(contentView as UIBase).element.style.overflowY = "auto”;

I could change these lines to:
(value as UIBase).element.style[“overflowY”] = "auto";
(contentView as UIBase).element.style[“overflowY”] = "auto”;

Although, I think patching the extern file is probably a better solution.

I’m not clear on how to patch it though. Any pointers?

Harbs