Hi Alex,

I read @import and seems is not recommended for many reasons (concurrence
mainly) so I think is not a solution.
My bet is that this will make more easy to develop themes since I can go
directly to the css file "Textfield.css" and make changes over a few set of
lines.
I never touched the compiler, so If you could add support for this feature
in order to use all css files included (I think this would must be the ones
listed in the pom.xml)
It would be more easy to me to continue developing this feature. Could you
help me with this? For what you said maybe for you is not a long task and
can be ready in moderate few time,

@Harbs, could you tell us a bit more of you MXML proposal, maybe some
explanation with few example names could help me see your method

Thanks both with this!

Carlos