Hi Carlos,

I'm not guaranteed to drop what I'm doing to work on what you want me to.
I think it was more important to get ASDoc working when minified.

It turns out I was reading the code incorrectly.  The code I was looking
at supports individual CSS files as themes, instead of multiple CSS files
in a SWC.   But I saw that it could be easily added so I got it working
and pushed compiler changes to a feature/vivid branch in royale-compiler.

-Alex