The path data appears to be from the CC-BY derivative and not the public domain
original.

I do think we need to either get clarification of replace the path data (and
possibly SVG file). I’m happy doing it myself.

I have opened a JIRA for an official ruling on the topic. It feels like it’s
easier to just replace the data than get the ruling, but I think this is
something which *should* have a ruling. If it’s OK to reuse SVG data in Cat B
images, folks shouldn’t have to jump through hoops just because there’s nothing
clear on the topic.

I do think it’s a relatively minor issue and should be classified as a bug.
It’s not something that should hold up a release if it can’t be resolved before
the next release. I just created an issue on the topic.

Thanks,
Harbs