Hi Alex,

no, I want the normal effect of a vertical layout, since finaly is get in
both ways.
The problem for me is :

1) people that wants to change it must subclass layout to modify, instead
of override css rule
2) there's an excess of html code since in each component inside the layout
the current approach with inline styles are generating the style attribute
for all components, so this ends in bloated code that I don't see in any
example of UI sets out there