Hi Harbs, Piotr,

see this link [1] and [2]

This are only CSS rules to layout content. Here you have all the use cases
we could have in a Royale app. things inside things that layouts
responsively using percentage widths (see width:75% in examples and how
this resizes with the resize of a window, and more... Don't see nothing we
must do that is not there. And is only CSS. So my point is:

1.- They are using the browser layout implementations vía CSS or in other
words the native rendering engine of a browser, and that's without doubt
the most performant we can go

2.- This is accomplished in the most easy and simple way to go that is
through CSS code without any JS programing.

So, finaly, we only need to do as easy as that. generating good simple html
and css. We already did that leveraging MDL (and only encapsulating what
mdl people did), now is what I do with Jewel, trying to put that knowledge
and the standards things I see in encapsulated patterns to make it easy to
program in Royale.

So again, I continue without know what we need that is not there. Since if
in that examples we have all things...we're done...we only need to
encapsulate it in Royale as css and make it accesible vía Royale API, and
we don't need to deal with any complex programmatic code.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Thanks

[1] https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_responsive.asp
[2] https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_layout.asp