Thanks Alex,

but for your description seems like I could put a Group or a Container as a
initalView, so I think View should have something more distinctive to make
users use it instead of other aggregator.

In the other hand, regarding Harbs comment, I agree that "royale" is more
the Application (in html is the html "body") since to me the top level is
Application not View, and I asume that you can have multiple views like in
Flex Mobile, so this views will be swappable vía a navigator bar or similar
(again like in flex mobile). I assume this is still not done in Royale, and
we will do as we have some time to invest here, so for me a view seems more
like a "piece" of the application, in other words: A view can be the login
form in an application with two textfields, a login button, some links to
remember password...etc... then this view will make the user goes to some
other view with a menu or navigation bar that makes he/she able to switch
to other views in application. For this reason View for me is one of the
views, and typeNames="royale" seems not appropriate.

If you all agree we can change it a make View: typeNames = "View", although
to make things coherent I'd left Application typeNames="Application"