Thanks Alex, Peter,

I don't see a problem with names with this classes...just that for me seems
there's much more, but maybe due to the fact problem with Flash...but in my
mind that should not be a problem and for me a refactor could be more to
collapse Container (remove it and put any functionality in Group or
something), so apart of "base" classes we came with Group and View.
Group could be like in flex light way to group various child, and view use
to be a bit more complex maybe with skin capabilities. Just thinking loud...

Maybe if there's plans to refactor, we can delay the typeNames refactor I
propose...is not critical, just seems something strange right now

thanks!