From: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Date: 2018-03-31 23:34 GMT+02:00
Subject: [Jewel] Alert look screenshot
To: dev@royale.apache.org

*A note about Basic Alert: *I think we should change Basic to match this
since the all parameters except the last are in the same order as Flex,
while Alert in Basic changes this order. As well CloseEvent default flag is
for OK, but I think it should match CANCEL. If you agree in make this two
changes to Basic I can do that. I can make a commit in a develop branch
before do this and if you agree merge with develop