Carlos, Piotr

I want to try and pick this up this weekend.  I have created a mockup of
the Echarts examples app here:
https://snag.gy/vQqfRA.jpg

Can you please advice if this is possible to do with the Jewel theme and
components?

It would be nice if we could have the routing work as well, although I am
not sure if we support that yet.

Thanks,
Om