Swiz is the last in the list of priorities since there's PureMVC, but Swiz
is more convenient quick and easy to work with. You need to write less code
and things just work. Without Swiz will be loosing that boost.

Since Swiz relays heavily on metadata and dependency injection I don't know
if we already have all the things needed to make this happen. But for sure
it will be a huge positive point for us.

We already need as well more things like Validations and Formating. That's
another important point we already don't have. I think we have something
but not for production. For me validation should be better implemented with
anotations like the ones we had in Granite Data Service project and make
validation of "data" instead of validation of "visual components". I never
liked the way Flex was validating the data, since for me validation should
be in controller and the dispatching events so user could send data to the
server if the data is ok