Hi Om,

I tak e a look at your draft and here are my thoughts:

* I see few components here, mostly layouts. Only "List" and "ButtonBar"
(don't know if the one below chart is a ButtonBar or something related to
an Echart like a "Legend") are components that Jewel will target. I can
make List the following component to make in Jewel. Right now in Jewel we
have: Label, Button, TextButton, Alert, CheckBox, RadioButton, TextField,
Slider and HTML headings (H1 to H6, span), and growing...
In the mean time you can use basic list and switch yo jewel as I get it
working, so this should not brake your plan.

* Layout is principal here (horizontal, vertical). I made some work on this
based on the ones we already have on Basic. I was trying flex layouts and I
think is the way to go. Another thing I want to have is try to not set
things in inline styles in html. As well is my one of my task up in my TODO
list. At this time this will not brake your plan, since you can use "j"
(aka jewel) layouts or "js" (aka basic) layouts.

* Routing is important, I think if you can work on a library to make it
work for royale it would be great! :), Alex made some work on this for
ASDoc, I didn't look at it, but I think it's not generic and a work of
abstraction to use it as an API would be what we need.

Thanks for working on that Om! :)

Carlos