Hi Piotr,

I'm now in a reorganization/refactoring work to separate things into
various themes. I made all the work in one theme to go quick, but now I
need separation. My planning is to finish this initial setup and then merge
in develop since we could then from that basis. Maybe its better to wait
some few days, I think I'll get all this done in this week.

Another feature where I think you could help a lot is with AMF. I remember
various users reported some problems with some kind of data, could you
spend this cycles trying to see if you find some AMF problems and try to
solve. I think this is very needed to get more people up in the wagon.
Then, that will give me time to finish the refactor I'm doing and letting
the scenario to add more of us to Jewel.

Let me know what do you think about this plan! :)