Hi,

this base class

UIItemRendererBase

has properties for all colors (hover, selected, and more) and a "useColor"
property, and updateRenderer() method is switching "useColor"

as a low level class, I think this class should not have all this info,
since most people will never use.

In Basic I think is possible, but in Jewel colors, shapes and effects comer
from CSS.

In this case I think 95% of users will never go that way of setting colors
when the can do simply this:

.jewel.item {
cursor: pointer;
padding: 8px;
flex-shrink: 0;
flex-grow: 1;
}
.jewel.item:hover {
color: #FFFFFF;
background: #24a3ef;
}
.jewel.item:active, .jewel.item.selected {
color: #FFFFFF;
background: #0f88d1;
}

without wiring a single line between logic and css.

So I think useColors, and colors should be refactored to a bead or
something that will not compromise the high level UI sets that will never
use this kind of properties.

Although I'm creating a ItemRenderer from scratch, my problem here's that
there's so much hierarchy here and many other classes in the tree that
depends.

Creating a class extending "leaf" class nodes are easy, but when problems
arise in the middle of the hierarchy chain, we have a problem that is
difficult to solve

thanks