Hi Piotr,

I have already checked Jewel List and ListItemRenderer before sending this
email.
Jewel is working, I only say that is carrying some overhead of properties,
getters and setters and methods that Jewel users will never user at 100%,
so that's why we want to avoid with PAYG and why we separated more used
functionality like "disabled" or "passwordinput" for text input, to name
few examples. In this concrete case, Jewel. will never use that kind of
methods since all visual estates in the item renderer are defined in CSS.

updateRenderer is ok since I'm overriding it. What's not ok is to have all
color properties and switch of colors bake into a base item renderer class
that is buried 3-4 leves down the hierarchy. If it was final level I can
extend from the parent since normaly it would not be affected by the rest
of classes and components related.