Hi,

I have an Enterprise web application that uses Flex as the UI/front-end with
java EJB back end. I have around 180 Flex pages in the application. The
application is component based, with each component having its own set of UI
pages. The gradle script builds the application. The UI in each component
gets compiled and in turn creating the swf file for the application. mxml
and action scripts are heavily used. I need to deflex this application. I
was thinking of migrating to Apache Royale. I don't have the clarity to get
the migration process started. Can someone help me with steps and
instructions to get the process started? I need to estimate the ballpark
migration effort as well. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sajith

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/