Hi Sajith,

It looks like you have quite big application. I would start from looking
into the Emulation effort [1]. Get familiar with that. I would suggest you
to start from generating API report and provide it here. Use nightly build
- not that you will have to download some swf counterparts of Royale on
your own. Use ant script which is in royale-asjs folder
- InstallAdobeSDKs.xml.

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/emulation-components
[2]
http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale-asjs_MXRoyale/4/