Feel free to zip up all of your API reports and post a link to where I can
download them.

My concern is that if you get too many errors compiling your SWCs that the
Royale Compiler may not be outputting all of the Flex API usage.  So it would
be best to have zero errors (or close to zero).  It is pretty rare for your
code in a SWC to not use a Flex API somewhere, so I would expect to see Flex
APIs listed in every API report for every SWC and module.

Each API report will list your classes, the Flex APIs used, the Flash/AIR APIs
used, and any third-party library APIs that were used.  You can then build a
list of Flex APIs you are using and compare against what is in the list for
Alina's app.  That should be roughly what is available at compile-time.  For
runtime, we have only the most basic operations working for mx Button,
Checkbox, RadioButton, TextInput, TextArea, ComboBox, List, DataGrid,
NumericStepper, DateField, DateChooser, MenuBar, maybe Menu, Panel, VBox, HBox.
 And Spark Button.  I'll probably work on Tree next.

You don't have to remove references to Flex classes, but yes, you do have to
change the xml namespaces in your MXML files.  The Flex compiler looks for a
flex-config.xml in the Flex SDK.  The Royale Compiler looks for a royale-config
in the Royale SDK.  The flex-config.xml file lists the Flex SWCs in the library
path.   The royale-config.xml lists the Royale SWCs.  All other command-line
options that you specified when building the SWFs with Flex should remain the
same.  That's the theory, anyway, but we'll see.

However you built your app with Flex (Maven, Ant, command-line) should work
with Royale.  But I’m sure there are bugs, so let us know the details of what
you run into.

-Alex