Thank you Carlos for the input. I am trying to migrate a sample BlazeDS
application ( which is working fine in Flex ) to Royale in order to identify
the steps/changes needed. Here is my orginal mxml that is working in Flex.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute">
        <mx:Script>

        </mx:Script>
        <mx:RemoteObject id="ro" result="result(event)"
destination="BlazeDsService"/>
        <mx:VBox width="100%">
                <mx:BarChart width="100%" id="stockChart">
                        <mx:horizontalAxis>
                                <mx:CategoryAxis categoryField="name"/>
                        </mx:horizontalAxis>
                        <mx:series>
                                <mx:ColumnSeries xField="name" yField="price"/>
                        </mx:series>
                </mx:BarChart>
                <mx:Button label="Retrieve Stocks" click="retrieveStocks()"/>
        </mx:VBox>
</mx:Application>

I have changed the mx name space to
xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx in the above mxml. I want to use
the Royale JS compiler and compile the above mxml and identify the changes
required to get this sample app working in Royale. I hope you understand
what I am trying to accomplish here.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/