Hi Alex,
Yes, I am running the js-debug version. If I do similar working in
mx:Application tag it works but when I do it with custom shmApplication control
that extends mx.core.Application it does not show anything in output.

My file applications.mxml starts with tag <cc:shmApplication>
And shmApplication.as extends mx.core.Application. I am adding namespace
xmlns:cc="*"

[1] applications.mxml  https://paste.apache.org/OpDT
[2] shmApplication.as https://paste.apache.org/Pz6p
[3] AppView_ERP.mxml https://paste.apache.org/RLcA

All files are placed on same path.

When I replace applications.mxml opening and closing tag <cc:shmApplication>
tag to <mx:Application>
It shows both Button and Label in output. But I need to use shmApplication.

Again these are not my actual source files . It's just a scenario we need . So,
I create a separate example for that.

Thanks,
Alina Kazi