Hi Alex,
We have 3 files in our Project
Files Path is :
[1]Project -> applications.mxml (main file)
[2]Project ->shmApplication.as extends mx.core.Application
[3]Project-> AppView_ERP.mxml

As MX ViewStack , Canvas are working controls.

AppView_ERP.mxml has initial tag mx:Canvas

applications.mxml has initial tag cc:shmApplication  and
We have method in applications.mxml
private function fn_roBasicConfRH(e:ResultEvent):void
                        {
                                var appViewStack:ViewStack = new ViewStack();

                                appViewStack.percentWidth = 100;
                                appViewStack.percentHeight = 100;
                                this.addElement(appViewStack);

                                var compERPView:Canvas = new AppView_ERP() as
Canvas;

                                compERPView.id = "appView_ERP";
                                appView = compERPView;
                                appViewStack.addElement(compERPView);

mx.external.ExternalInterface.call("function setWinStatus(){window.status='" +
iniFileParams.CompanyName + "';}");

}
Application is compiled Successfully but nothing shows in output.
If you need more details. I can create an example Project.

Thanks in Advance,
Alina Kazi