Did you build it by running the Ant "main" target without env.AIR_HOME or did
you use with "release" target with env.AIR_HOME?  I think nobody has tried
"main" yet and that will need some adjusting.  The latter should work because
that's what the CI server uses.  From just quickly looking at the "main" steps,
there is a tweak-for-jsonly target that should empty out the -library-path
(except for one entry that points to KeepsFBFromHanging.swc).

HTH,
-Alex