On 12/11/18, 9:26 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Yes. I built using main with no env.AIR_HOME.

    What changed that makes this fail?

The listing of all SWCs except MXRoyale/SparkRoyale in royale-config.xml in
order to resolve the default CSS problem.  It used to be a wildcard, so it
didn't matter which SWCs were actually in frameworks/libs.  Now it is a list so
it does matter.  And I don't think anyone did a js-only build since that change
went in.  The CI server goes through a different path to generate a js-only
nightly.

An alternative to editing royale-config at the end of the build would be to
have a different template, although that adds another template for us to
maintain.

-Alex

    > On Dec 11, 2018, at 6:31 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
    >
    > Did you build it by running the Ant "main" target without env.AIR_HOME or
did you use with "release" target with env.AIR_HOME?  I think nobody has tried
"main" yet and that will need some adjusting.  The latter should work because
that's what the CI server uses.  From just quickly looking at the "main" steps,
there is a tweak-for-jsonly target that should empty out the -library-path
(except for one entry that points to KeepsFBFromHanging.swc).

    > HTH,
    > -Alex
    >
    > On 12/11/18, 2:34 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >    I just built a js-only build of Royale and it seems like something is
expecting the SWF swcs to be there even thought the target is JSRoyale:

    >    MXMLJSC
    >    +royalelib=c:\Users\shifa\Documents\Apache\royale-asjs\frameworks
    >    --debug=true
    >    +configname=royale
    >    --targets=JSRoyale
    >    --source-map=true
    >    -remove-circulars
    >    -js-output-optimization=skipAsCoercions
    >    src/main/royale/TreeExample.mxml

c:\Users\shifa\Documents\Apache\royale-asjs\frameworks\royale-config.xml(127):
col: 0 Error: unable to open
'c:\Users\shifa\Documents\Apache\royale-asjs\frameworks\libs\Basic.swc'.

c:\Users\shifa\Documents\Apache\royale-asjs\frameworks\royale-config.xml (line:
127)