Hi Mark,

thanks for the info. I finally could reproduce the issue, was not aware of
that, since I thought there was only one way to increase/decrease.
So good to know.

To fix that we should go through all the components CSS rules to change px
to em.
I must say that I'm in a current point where I can't do this myself, so if
you know clearly how to do this, do you want to do yourself and submit PRs
so I can integrate in current codebase?

let me know if that could be a plan. And many thanks for pointing this!  :)

Carlos