From: Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:28:18 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plain public variables complain they don't have getters / setters
(Was "CreationComplete event question")

'I’m wondering if registerClassAlias or the RemoteClass meta-tag would
solve this. Anyone know?'

The issue with public car renaming?

I can't see how it could.
But reflection classes now support it (you can get and set public var
values in release mode via reflection) and AMF works with public vars too.