I’m all for buikding a knowledge base in Stack Overflow! The mailing list
should only be used for developing Royale. Questions about using Royale should
go to SO

The competitors of Royale are React, Vue, Angular, ...
Lots of developers are now used to those workflows.
In case of React, create-react-app sets you up with a brand new, ready to go
project in less than 30 seconds. That should be a benchmark for Royale imo.

Dany

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone