I just heard about this announcement.[1]

I went over to the Harman site and was reading this page.[2]

I was particularly struck by this statement:

HARMAN’s offerings also include consultancy, support and migration services for
companies looking to move their applications away from Flash technologies over
to HTML5 via solutions such as Angular, Apache Royale and other JavaScript
based frameworks.

Considering that they mention Royale explicitly as the number 2 framework, I’m
guessing they will be pushing Royale to a certain degree. We should probably
look to support that effort.

[1]https://theblog.adobe.com/the-future-of-adobe-air/
<https://theblog.adobe.com/the-future-of-adobe-air/>
[2]https://services.harman.com/partners/adobe