Hi,

I think one thing we can do is create some page on website where we can
list companies that can give services around Royale (consultancy,
development, etc...). I think that could be good for Royale.
Don't know if that is a problem with Apache. Only giving a list of posible
companies should be ok.
Other than that I can't think where we can help

If you consider this ok, I can create a thread so companies that want to be
listed, can express they want to, and I can create a page in our site with
the logos and urls and maybe more (contact person?, ...)

thanks