The merge is complete, and the main builds seem to be successful, except for
Maven on royale-asjs which was failing before the merge.

I'm still catching up on other things, but I think there are some bugs we need
to fix before cutting the release?  I think ASDoc may not be fully working?
What else?

-Alex