I just saw ASDoc work well enough for me to start with
mx.binding.BindabilityInfo and switch to mx.charts.AxisRenderer.

There might be JSON parsing issues with other classes.  Run the bin/js-debug
version, check the console if things don't load and see what file failed to
load and why.

I will take a look at MXTests next.

-Alex