Just to make sure that you understand why I asked you to post download
links on website along with source code.

I will announce on dev, users and announce list - someone who read email -
will have two options:
1) Can click in that email on royale.apache.org
2) Can download directly binaries or source code from provided links in the
email

If user do #1 he will see old links on website which will be misleading. -
Do you understand now why I asked you to publish stuff first ?

However as I said if you prefer do this in a opposite way that's fine with
me. :)

wt., 8 paź 2019 o 11:17 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>

Piotr Zarzycki