Hi Guys,

It looks like we have broken royale-config in released SDK. Andrew raised
in Moonshine GitHub issue that he couldn't build Hello World project. I
tried Moonshine and downloaded JS-only version of SDK. I get following
error [1].
I downloaded JS-SWF version and tried compile project again - this time it
went fine.

JS-only version of released 0.9.6 contains in section  <library-path> -
list of swc. - Those swc doesn't exists in JS-only.

Fragment of config

> <library-path>
>          <path-element>libs/Basic.swc</path-element>
>          <path-element>libs/Binding.swc</path-element>
>          <path-element>libs/Charts.swc</path-element>
>          <path-element>libs/Collections.swc</path-element>
>          <path-element>libs/Core.swc</path-element>

JS-only nightly build of 0.9.7 - doesn't contains in that section anything

>       <library-path>
>       </library-path>

[1] https://paste.apache.org/2lgvk

Thanks,