It looks like the Ant target that updates the library-path for the JS-only
build is called tweak-for-jsonly. Copied here for convenience:

https://paste.apache.org/asn0i

I see that it has unless="env.AIR_HOME", which means that this target is
skipped if the AIR_HOME environment variable is set. With that in mind, I'm
guessing that AIR_HOME needs to be set for the js-swf build, but cleared
for the js-only build.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>